SolidRock@BatuPejal: Right or Wrong

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Right or Wrong


It's been a year now since my first blog posting on April Fools Day last year. This will be my 35th posting and I am surprised that I have continued to write about whats in my head minus a couple of hiccups along the way. However, one thing for sure is that nothing much have changed. In fact, I think in some areas, things seems to be sliding backwards. Some people and some things never change.

Don't you think it's funny how some people like to impose their perspective on others? Have you had any encounters with people like that? I certainly have....

Well, I find it more amazing when some people self-elect themselves to be the conscience of a Group,  Community or the World for that matter. They would freely comment on the moral rightness or wrongness of one’s actions and freely give unsolicited advice from their personal perspective. Worse still they can even get physical, "flexing" their might to justify their righteousness. Worser still is when they use others unknowingly to promote their views or agendas.

Perhaps they deliberately behave in such a way so as to attract attention i.e. an "attention seeker"...which probably explains why they do it...to polish their big inflated egos.

Now where did I put my polish

0 comments:

Recent Visitors

myspace statistics
Sweet Harvest Nut

blogger templates | Make Money Online