SolidRock@BatuPejal: No right answer

Saturday, May 8, 2010

No right answer



Some thoughts while waiting for a friend to pick me up for lunch... Excusez-moi, s'il vous plaît.

Guys, have you ever had those awkward moments when your mind goes blank and wander aimlessly...as if you're in deep thought but actually you're not. I bet that's how the quote "A penny for your thoughts" was invented. With the Penny almost worthless, I guess we need to use "A quid for your thoughts", now. The Penny...I remember those student days when I had to scavenge for enough pennies to buy some bread but that's a story for another day...

So when you're in this particular "seemed like deep thinking but thinking absolutely nothing moment"...from out of the blue, a voice (your other half) asked, "What are you thinking about?" So what do you normally answer? "Nothing", that's the truth, right because you’re in your "thinking absolutely nothing moment". It's those questions that comes next that I have trouble with. How do you handle those "No right answer questions?" the ones that doesn't seem to have the right or wrong answers. Both ways, you're DEAD...

Q1. Do you still love me?
This is easy...guys, we normally would answer, "Of course, I love you" or "Yes, I do", right?... but there's more to come. Next question...

Q2. How much do you love me?
Guys, how do you answer this? To be safe, I'd always say "Very much" and let her figure out how much. Don't try to be too clever and answer any other way. Then come Question 3...

Q3. Am I still beautiful?
This question may land some guys in hot soup. If you answer Yes", they don't believe you and if you answer "NO", you're dead meat. Next comes Question 4...one of those killer questions.

Q4. Am I fat?
By now, you're getting close to a meltdown. Try answering "Yes" and you're in dangerous territory, you won't want to go there. For me here, it's best to answer a safe and soft "NO" or the diplomatic, "You still look the same to me and I still love you no matter how you look". The final Question ....

Q5. If I die first, will you marry again?
The final question is the one that always stumped me, the one that I have the most difficulty with... How do you answer this? If you answer "NO", they don't believe you and ask "Why not" and if you answer "Yes"...God help you.

Have a nice weekend guys.(& gals) :)
You are happy not because good thing happen to you, but good thing happen to you because you are happy!

0 comments:

Recent Visitors

myspace statistics
Sweet Harvest Nut

blogger templates | Make Money Online